Saturday, August 1, 2015

News Note for Blog Readers in Europe

I got the following notice from Google regarding their use of cookies on this blog.

"European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent. 

As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies." 


This is just a news note to let you know why you would be seeing a notice about Google's use of cookies in you live in Europe. I do not use any information like that (cookies) myself for any reason. Google provides this blog software (Blogger.com) free of charge which is what allows me to do the blog at no cost to me. I did recently allow Google to run a few small ads on the blog, but that does not generate any significant income either (generates about $5 a month or so on average).

Whatever cookies are used here (on blogger.com) are used by Google and not by me.

I don't have anything to sell here or have any reason to want any kind of information from any readers. I just wanted to make that clear for readers here from Europe who I believe will see this notice when they come to the blog:


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.




No comments:

Post a Comment